Terms & Conditions (English)
FARM VISITS & EVENTS
Conduct & Safety:
- Please be mindful that we are a working farm. There are sharp edges, animals, uneven and slippery surfaces and more that you should consider and take care around.
- Please be mindful and careful when using the facilities, the cost of repairing or replacing broken or damaged items, facilities and equipment will be charged.
- The farm tour includes some uphill walking. It may not be suitable if you are not steady un your feet or have a medical condition that is affected be exercise.
- Please ensure your children do not climbing on walls or fences this is dangerous and can also cause damage.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times
- Please park your car only in the designated area.
- We have first aid kids available if you need access please inform us immediately
Protect the Environment:
- If you are having a picnic or BBQ at the farm please do your best to avoid single use plastic cups and plates. We have biodegradable alternatives available or we can rent you real plates and glasses for a low price and we will wash them for you afterwards.
- Please do not pick plants, flowers, fruit, nuts or go foraging for asparagus or fungi. We use some of these natural resources for our own family and ask that you leave them for us. In addition many of the flowers are needed by the bees and there are rare plant types growing where you may least expect to find them.
- Please do not litter while on the farm, especially by throwing cigarette butts on the ground. Bins are provided and we ask you to separate your waste accurately into the correct bin. It’s not nice for our team to have to go through rubbish and separate it later.
- Please clean up after your dog. We do not have a bin for their waste so please take it home.
- Do not enter animal enclosures, or take animals out of their areas or houses, without the company of one of our team (apart from sheep paddock and the free range chicken area which you may walk through but please close gates behind you)
- If a gate is open please leave it open, if it is closed please close it behind you so that animals do not escape or move into the wrong area
- Please ask your children to be calm near the animals. Loud noises or running can scare them and cause them to injure themselves. Baby rabbits are especially sensitive to loud noise.
- Do not feed or touch the animals unless invited to by one of our team.
- Please ensure that your children do not reach inside the enclosures as some animals may bite
- Dogs (other than guide dogs) and other pets can not enter the animal enclosures or be taken around the farm.
- Please wash your hands after touching the animals. While all animals are vaccinated and wormed it is important to minimise the chances of any germs being spread.
- Please be respectful of the other visitors and our team by leaving the toilet facilities clean and as you found them.
- If you need assistance at any time please inform a member of our team
- If you have any allergies to animals, food types or insects etc that may cause a risk to you please let a member of our team know on arrival so that we can inform you if you are likely to encounter it during your visit
- If you see or hear anything that concerns or worries you about the animals, facilities or conduct of staff or visitors please let us know straightaway
- If you are unsatisfied with any part of your visit or experience while at the farm please inform us immediately so that we can make every reasonable effort to rectify the cause of your dissatisfaction
- We welcome your feedback. We are on TripAdvisor and facebook where you can leave a review if you would like to.
- Your children are welcome to use our playground and the toys there. However please note that the use is entirely at your own risk.
- You must supervise your own children while using the playground
- Please ensure toys are not taken out of the playground area.
- Please ensure that sand is not removed from the sand pit nor thrown by your children.
- Dogs and other animals are not permitted in the playground area at any time.
- The cost of repairing or replacing broken or damaged toys and equipment will be charged.
- Please do not bring any livestock to the farm. Unauthorised movement of animals can spread disease